The Anger Management class will enable the participant to:
· Learn to manage anger effectively.
· Stop violence or the threat of violence.
· Develop self-control over thoughts and actions.
· Receive support from others.
The class is on the Harris County Approved Provider list. The class is 12 hours in duration. The participant will attend a 1.5 hours weekly class for eight (8) weeks. A completion certificate will be issued to the participate at the end of their completed 12 hours.
THE CLASS IS CONDUCTED REMOTELY:
(The instructor will conduct the class via video conference in the classroom and the students will participate in the class discussions, activities and complete worksheets from their homes via web conference).
Registration documents and remote classroom instructions will be emailed within 24 hours of receipt of payment for the class. Once the registration documents are completed email back to email@example.com. You are ready for your remote class!
REMOTE CLASSROOM REQUIREMENTS:
* Laptop, PC, Tablet or Cell Phone with a working front facing camera and microphone
* Internet access
* Quiet place to focus and participate. Wearing a headset or earbuds are recommended
$160.00 for the 8 week class. Call for dates and times.