- Offender Education Class - DWI-E
- DWI-E – Driving While Intoxicated Intervention Education Program Class
DWI-E – Driving While Intoxicated Intervention Education Program Class
This class is for individuals who have been convicted of a DWI (Driving while intoxicated). The purpose of the class is to educate participants on the effects of alcohol on driving abilities. Upon successful completion of the program, the individual will receive a certificate of completion. We are certified and licensed by the State of Texas.
The DWI-E class is 12 hours in length. The classes are three hours per class session.
(The instructor will conduct the class via video conference
in the classroom and the students will participate in the class
discussions, activities and complete worksheets from their homes
via web conference).
Attend classes in-person upon request in the office (Brazoria County Probation requires in-person classes).
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (Evening classes).
$60.00 class fee
No Refunds after payment (rescheduling class is available)
REMOTE CLASSROOM REQUIREMENTS:
* Laptop, PC, Tablet or Cell Phone with a working
front facing camera and microphone
* Internet access
* Quiet place to focus and participate.
*Wearing a headset or earbuds are recommended
How to register for class:
- Select the week you would like to attend and make the payment for the class.
- Registration documents and instructions on preparation for the class will be emailed within 24 hours.
- Email registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the first day of class.
- Arrive virtual or in person 30 minutes before class on the first day of class to complete an assessment. Bring DL or ID to verify identification.