DWIE - Driving While Intoxicated Education Class
This class is for individuals required to take a DWI Education class for a 1st offense.
The DWIE class is 12 hours in length. The classes are 3 hours per class session for Evening classes. The weekend class session is 4 hours per class session.
Conducted as a REMOTE CLASS:
(The instructor will conduct the class via internet through web conference in the classroom and the students will participate in the class from their homes via internet through web conference).
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (Evening classes)
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday (Weekend classes)
Registration documents and remote classroom instructions will be emailed within 24 hours of receipt of payment for the class. Once the registration documents are completed email back to email@example.com. You are ready for your remote class!
REMOTE CLASSROOM REQUIREMENTS:
* Laptop, PC, Tablet or Cell Phone with a working front facing camera and microphone
* Internet access
* Quiet place to focus and participate. Wearing a headset or earbuds are recommended.
* Class materials (BAC calculator and 2 pamphlets) will be mailed to your mailing address,
before class. .
The purpose of the class is to educate participants about alcohol and drugs as these substances relate to driving skills, to identify their own individual drinking/drug use and driving patterns, and to assist them in developing plans which will reduce the probability of future DWI behavior. We are certified and licensed by the State of Texas.
$55.00 class fee / Early Registration (30 days before class)
$85.00class fee /Registration (after 30 days before class)