DOEP - Drug Offender Education Program Class
This class is for individuals who have been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony drug offense.
The DOEP class is 15 hours in length. The classes are three hours per day and conducted on:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday (Morning & Evening classes)
- Weekend class is 5 consecutive Saturdays (Call for dates)
- The purpose of the class is to educate participants on drug abuse. Upon successful completion of the program, the individual will receive a certificate of completion. We are certified and licensed by the State of Texas.
- $75.00 class fee / Early Registration (30 days before class)
- $100.00 class fee /Registration (after 30 days before class)
- $120.00 class fee / In-Person Payment